Growing our business, growing our team
Infiniti Legal Support Services is frequently looking for legal support services professionals to complement our great team of case managers, process servers and research specialists.
We have an open position for a Specialist – Court Services and Process Serving.
Although experience is an asset, we will train any individual who meets our requirements.
- Pickup and deliver documents in the National Capital Region from our clients’ offices.
- Serve legal documents in the National Capital Region and surrounding areas, and plan your route before going out on your run.
- Take clear and legible notes when serving legal documents to update our customer management system, for the Case Managers who will be using them to write our affidavits, and for our records as they could be required to be admitted as evidence in court.
- Complete issuing and filings of court documents at various court counters.
- Complete copy jobs of court files.
- Conduct various types of litigation and other searches at Court House
- Obtain and maintain court receipts for credit card and billing purposes.
- Complete authentication of documents at Global Affairs Canada and legalization of documents at various Embassies.
- Make recommendations to support improved efficiency and service delivery.
- Provide other duties as required for the operations of the organization, whatever they may be.
Qualifications and Knowledge/Skills:
- Hold a valid driver’s license, excellent driving record and no criminal convictions or record.
- Have a reliable vehicle.
- Knowledge of whereabouts of cities, towns, municipalities in the National Capital Region and surrounding areas.
- Knowledge of processes and procedures at the Courthouse.
- Knowledge of processes and procedures at Global Affairs Canada and Embassies.
- Be very organized and able to prioritize work load.
- Strong team player and attentive to detail.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have strong observation skills and good writing skills.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (email, word processing).
Flexibility in work hours – may require evenings or weekends on occasion
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV to email@example.com